How to rejoin a dating website if I got banned?

:\ So my plenty of fish profile got deleted two weeks ago for unknown reasons, I tried contacting them and ask them about it but I got no response. Is there any way to rejoin? I tried using a proxy server but that didn't work

• Robert
    Favorite Answer

The proxy server did not work because most sites do not use I.P. blocking. Most sites block you based on your computer's configuration. When you join, they look inside your system to check the hardware numbers on the various components inside your computer. I'm not sure exactly which components they look at, but examples of ones they could look at would be your hard drive, network card, video card, etc. When you go to their website, they see all those various components with their unique numbers and know that your machine has been blocked. The only way I know to get around this is to use a different computer and hope they don't use some form of I.P. address blocking to augment the other kind.

Contact them and find out why you've been banned.

Try Okcupid, it's not bad.