Nelly Furtado vs Beyoncé?

who is better in your opinion?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Nelly Furtado is far better artist!

She's AMAZING song-writer! record producer and actress.

Furtado is best known for experimenting with different instruments, sounds, genres, languages, and vocal styles.

Nelly plays guitar, keyboards, ukulele, trombone!

She's so eclectic as she's the only pop artist mashes so different genres in her music (Pop, folk, fado, pop rock, Latin pop, R&B, dance-pop, hip hop, trip-hop)!!

Has 50 collaborations (from Flo Rida to James Morrison, From Timbaland and Justin Timberlake to Michael Bubble, from Missy Eliot to Juan Luis Guerra, from Juanes to Elton John, from Tiesto to Bryan Adams and so on).

Sings english, spanish, portuguese and hindi!

This diversity has been influenced by her wide-ranging musical taste and her interest in different cultures.

-------

• 3 years ago

Beyonce has approximately three well years left in her earlier than she blows up like Aretha Franklin (mark my phrases) Nelly Furtado is lovely sizzling in an excessively uncommon style of manner. Given the alternative correct now, I'd pass with Nelly Furtado, however that does not imply I'd kick thin Beyonce off the bed both.

• Mark
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

Beyonce.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Beyonce is the queen. Nelly is kinda werid, with a few good songs.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

nelly furtado does it for me she is so sexy beyonce looks like she is putting on some pounds

• 9 years ago

ok when was the last nelly furtado made a song...?

• 9 years ago

Beyonce ftw

• zynjen
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

Beyonce, hands down.

• 9 years ago

Beyoncé

is that even a fair contest!? Beyonce is in a league of her own!

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Huh?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.