Survey: Do you like awards shows?

BQ: Which ones are the best and worst?

Favorite Answer

Sometimes, i only watch it if the speeches go fast and straight to the point.

Worst: mtv awards. I mean twilight seriously winning like every award? thats bullshit

Best: oscars because they actually give awards to movies that really deserve it

• ?

Not particularly.

BQ: I don't really pay any attention to them, but I think the Teen Choice Awards is ridiculous because 99% of the nominees each year are mainstream garbage.

I used to watch the Kids' Choice Awards on Nickelodeon every year so I guess I'll call that one the best.

• cgirl

I like them if they are entertaining. But I can't stand it when they do a same-sex kiss, that's gross.

BQ: My least favorite award show would be the MTV awards, because they are so flashy.

Yes. the red carpet they dont show who won!

aaaarrrrr! hell no! i got places to plunder thar matey! i ain't got time fer such nonsense of 'pretenders'! SAVVY? ;)

I love all of them

NO..