Do you think the Green Bay Peckers have any chance against the Steelers?

how do you put their chances?

Favorite Answer

Unfortunately for Steeler fans they might be is some serious trouble in the Superbowl. Fans that over look the importance of a Pro bowl center, are in for a big surprise. I was going to bet on the Steelers to win, i loved their odds, but not now. two words scared me off of the Steelers....BJ RAJI. You are now pitting a second string no namer, against one of the most dominate linemen in the game today..a very tall task. Now do i think the Steelers are dead in the water? hell no, it be stupid to think that, but again the Center is the second most important person on the offense. BUT and it is a huge but....the Steelers have been overcoming injuries, and winning game no matter who is on the field.

So like i said i am putting my money on Greenbay, and after all the Steeler fans thumb me down, count the sacks on big Ben in the Superbowl.

Both teams have strong defenses and both have had lapses during the season. Both teams have excellent QBs. The Steelers have a better running game. The Steelers have offensive line problems. The Packers have enough defense to pressure Roethlisberger, but he's experienced that for the past few years and been successful. I'd I'd like to see the Packers win, but think the Steelers are more likely. This is likely to be another low scoring game. It wouldn't be a huge surprise either way it turns out - the only thing that would surprise me is if it turns out to be a blow out. Since the Redskins aren't in the game I really don't have a strong preference; I'm leaning toward the Packers because it's been longer since they've won one, but I really like it to be a good game which ever way it turns out.

Its Packers. Check yo spelling before you ask questions. And yes, they have a very good chance. Second best defense, less then 1 ppg worse then the Steelers. Superior offense...yeah, they certainly have a good chance.

The Steelers struggled with the Saints and Patriots this season, both teams that have very good passing attacks............just like the Packers.

I hope so, because I hate the Steelers

Peckers?

Well the PACKERS have about a 30% chance of winning, I'd say.

• Bret

they are the only team on sunday with a chance

• Smart

I've been waiting for someone to finally ask this question:

Packers: 35

Steelers: 21

Yes, They will win. RT

1 in 1,000 chance