? asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 10 years ago

Did any of these movies make you cry?

Simon Birch- About that poor little child who believes God made him for a special purpose. I didn't even see the whole thing, I only saw the baseball seen then when he was saying "I'm sorry!" That made me ball.

Mask- About the 13 year old who has a condition and the bones in his skull are rapidly growing. I cried when he was crying about the blind girl he fell in love with, and when he died.

My Sister's Keeper- The older sister had cancer. I cried when Cameron Diaz was crying and when she died.

Precious- I cried when she told the teacher she had HIV. Also when the mom was saying to the social worker "I didn't want him to hurt my baby."

I'm pretty sure there's A LOT more. I'm 12 so I'm like super emotional. Haha.

Favorite Answer

Yes'(: they actually madee me cryy lol':] &+ im a 14 year old':P &+ iStill cry lmfao!

• <3

My Sisters Keeper made me cry when the girl came down the stairs and asked her dad if she looked pretty. It was a very emotional moment for me haha

I haven't seen Precious but I've seen the other 3 that you mentioned and none of them made me cry. If Only and Bridge to Terabithia are 2 films from recent years that have made me cry though.

My sisters keeper made me cry

• ?

my sisters keeper, and precious did

none of the above.