LOL

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

sometimes, he works slowly

..sometimes quickly

...sometimes through others

and sometimes... we have no idea until the work is long past done.

• Cowper's words reflect a deep inner sadness as he tried to see how events surrounding him and God's approval could be reconciled.

Genius, but unstable, creates these kinds of reasonings. He tried three times to commit suicide and failed.

Did lead a very productive, chaotic life, where those words may have been his chorus.

For me?.........mysterious?......... Naaaaah. God knows what He is doing. Even if I do not.

A fiercely Independent Irish Christian Eschatologist.

Source(s): Olney Hymns (1779)--'Light Shining out of Darkness'
  • 9 years ago

The lord works in mysterious, ineffectual and often horrifically cruel ways.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

I don't think he works in mysterious ways at all. I just think he doesn't interfere with life on Earth, or life anywhere else for that matter.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

That's the excuse christians use when they can't explain why god does things.

Example: Why does god allow suffering? Because he works in mysterious ways.

• 9 years ago

Example: malaria. Very mysterious why a god would create those species of plasmodium.

• Karl
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

God does things different then we would do. God knows he best way to do things so when God is done these things last in our lives. If you pray to Jesus for a car, Jesus will prepare you to be a responsible driver and teach you how to make it last and then give you the car. So once you get the car it will last and last, in this you do not pray for this again.

God prepares us and then gives it to us, so it will last our whole lives and we do not have to keep asking.

bless you.

God created us, his thinking is above ours and his ways our beyond what we can understand as well.

Can a dog understand calculus? nor can we understand God's ways.

• 9 years ago

When things fall into place without the knowledge of the logical.

• 9 years ago

That you can't explain why he killed hundreds of thousands of people with a tsunami.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

THAT MEANS NOTHING BY ITSELF, BUT U CAN USE IT ANYTIME U WANT FOR CONVENIENCE SAKE WHEN YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THE HELL YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT!

Source(s): It works.
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.