Is this a good resume for some who has worked from home with no real work experience?

JOHN DOE Objective I am currently seeking a full-time or part-time job with... show more JOHN DOE

Objective

I am currently seeking a full-time or part-time job with hours ranging 20-40+ hours a week.

Education
Fond du Lac High School Fond du Lac, Wi 52935
Graduated 2007, High School Diploma

Work Experience
The last four years I have been making income through online affiliate advertising on small websites, blogs, and Google Adwords using widgets and other advertising tools. When a potential customer clicks on that widget they then are redirected to the businesses website in which im promoting. When that individual converts to a customer and purchases off that website, I receive a small percentage of the companies profit. I do this for hundreds of companies to increase my potential income. I use Google Adworks in which I bid on keywords involving my affiliates products and services and they show up according to what an individual searches on Google. Every time that person clicks on my advertisement and goes to the website, I get charged per click, but my rating on my ad goes up and will now be shown more. When the person clicks the ad they are directed to my affiliates web page and are more likely to become a customer, bringing business to my affiliate and potentially earning me more money. A lot of my affiliates are small business that i get off of a website called Clickbank.com. Others I went out and found. If you look at most websites on the bottom where it says "contact us" and "careers" you'll also see "affiliate program". Its a great source of income if you enjoy working from home.

Skills
I am a very friendly person and i enjoy interacting with people. I am hard worker and am great when i comes to improvising and problem solving. I'm very result oriented, if something comes out poor, i strive to figure out my flaws and make way for improvements. I take pride in my work and anything that has my name on it. I am also extremely good with computers using Firefox, Internet Explorer, Microsoft Word, Excel, and Powerpoint. I am a self starter and a quick learner. I've taught numerous friends how to make income working from home. I'm outstanding with numbers, i can do math rapidly in my head with an accurate outcome. I am great with money management, i have lived on my own paying rent and bills since i was 18 using the income i make online. I am very good at following written and verbal instructions and figuring out how things work.

Goals
Going back to school to get a degree in business management and marketing.
Starting my own business within the next 5 years.
Start a class online teaching people how to work from home using affiliate advertising.
Buy and sell real estate for profit (10 year plan)

I KNOW THIS ISN'T IN RESUME FORMAT BUT I COULDN'T UPLOAD IT ON HERE. THE REAL QUESTION IS, IS IT A GOOD RESUME FOR SOMEONE WHO'S NEVER WORKED AT A REAL JOB, ALSO A LOT OF RESUMES HAVE BULLETS FOR WORK EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS, IS IT BAD THAT I PUT IT IN PARAGRAPH FORM?
Update: Please dont ask if your making so much from working from home why do you want to get a "real job" now... the reason is because i hand a little brush in with the law and am now on probation and one of the regulations for it IS TO GET A JOB!!!
Update 2: Please note: i dont need any advice from some piece of **** high school drop out. i make more money then your pathetic monkey *** will ever make with no job. I also stand more chance of getting a job with no job experience then you, you uneducated scum, you clearly show that in your answer. Learn to spell. Learn to... show more Please note: i dont need any advice from some piece of **** high school drop out. i make more money then your pathetic monkey *** will ever make with no job. I also stand more chance of getting a job with no job experience then you, you uneducated scum, you clearly show that in your answer. Learn to spell. Learn to write. Then i might respect what you have to say.