What is the best free dating sites?

Looking for a new relationship and wanting to know what are the best free dating sites out there.

Favorite Answer

Free dating sites can be difficult sometimes... Because they're free, they lead to guys searching for girls to get laid, people who don't take it seriously, profiles that are jokes, etc.I had a profile on Plenty of Fish for a couple of years, and sent out probably 30 emails or so. I had one date out of it (after a girl emailed me), and that was it.

It's not free, but I also tried eHarmony. I joined in October of 2010. It's good because it asks a lot of personality questions, and matches you with similar people in your area. The downside is that it costs a decent amount... But because it does, it keeps losers who aren't serious off of it. Another downside is that it gives you your matches, but doesn't allow you to search for anyone. Some have complained about a lack of matches, but I've been getting at least 5 new matches every day so far. I met three girls, and one of them is now my girlfriend. It’s going well, so I’m a fan of eHarmony.

Good luck.

Here i have a 100% free and easily usages dating site. It's an nice and awesome dating site for everyone. I thing you must see it.

I am using metrodate it is completely free and has all the characteristics of the premium dating website. I been on metrodate less than a month and already been to 3 dates.