Can someone give me the lyrics to this Swedish song?

This song is called "Baby (Give Me a Try)" by Next 3

I think it's in Swedish and I wanna know the lyrics to it. No need to translate, though. Does anyone think they can give me the lyrics?

Here's the song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BSkH_HfrHeU

Youtube thumbnail

• varg
    Favorite Answer

It starts with

Jag tänker på dig hela tiden = I think of you all the time

Possibly trolls suggested it. Internet trolls are folks who create issues for others on one of a kind websites at the same time contributing not anything confident. There are many on Yahoo Answers, they file incredibly small violations, which in lots of circumstances are not even violations; in addition they provide "thumbs down" always probably and not using a legitimate cause. Because of trolls, to defend your self, if you have not performed so already, you may also uncover it first-rate to edit your information to maintain your questions and solutions hidden that makes it more difficult them to stalk you across the website. Trolls probably hang around at debatable sections reminiscent of faith, homosexuality and polls, whilst anybody posts what they disagree with, they file them