what is this considered?

okay im 18, almost 19, in high school and i wanted some answers to know whats up.

okay im knida sure what this is, but i just wanted to make sure.

okay ieat once a day, a small or large amount of food, afterwords i throw it up. and then i wont eat for the rest of the day. then theres a day in the week (none in perticular) that i dont eat.

im not into laxies yet, but what is this considered?

then theres a time in the day (again none in pertic) that ill keep one meal down but the next time i eat that day ill throw it up. and i dnt really drink anything so... answers please.

Update:

and yes, im throwing it up on purpuse

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

bulimia mixed with anorexia(that one day)

• 10 years ago

you have an eating disorder. you need to get some help soon, tell your parents or an adult you trust. This type of disorders can kill you or make you very sick, they can also cause life long damage to your body.

Actually, by not eating, you are slowing down your metabolism. This means when every you do eat, your body wont digest the food very fast and will cause initially more weird gain than if you are say like 3 times a days.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

Not to be too paranoid but it sounds like you are anorexic. Unless you aren't throwing it up on purpose. In that case, I suggest you start eating tofu.

• 10 years ago

Unhealthy...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.