Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 9 years ago

Don't you think Alex Reid is a nasty greedy gold digger? He wont leave Katie's house unless he gets £2 million?

• Andi C
    Best Answer

Suffice to say they probably deserve what they say and do to one another. I neither know nor care!

He is very stupid for marrying Katie Price everyone except them two seemed to know it wouldn't last long.

Personally I think he is entitled to having some of her money it is how marraige works and it is not as if katie cant afford to give him it. It proves that she never did love him because if she did she would help him out now she is very rich and he has not done anything bad to her. If he had cheated on her I would understand but apparently she just 'Doesn't love him anymore' which proves she was stupid to marry him in the first place.

I wouldnt be surprised if this was all for the attention. She is very fame hungray and I think she is desperate to make Alex look like the one in the wrong when it is clearly her.

The cheek she has to say fame has gone to Alex's head talk about popcorn in the Kettle black!

Her behaviour after her splits is outragous especially the first time but her going of to the ski weekend is really strange, not normal behaviour after splits at all.

She has said she is already looking for a new boyfriend which is mad does she not realise the mistake in marrying Alex less then a year after spliting with pete and after meeting Alex.

Why should Alex leave? The poor guy has been used for fame and money. He loved her, still doesw but she has never she has completley used him.

But yes he is very stupid as he was the only one who never saw how she was using him which is a bit unfortunate for him if you ask me.

• Why should he leave the house he was good enough to babysit her kids whilst she went off flaunting herself pretending she is something she is not.

She thinks she is a goody goody and she is as common as ****, she has a foul mouth, swears constantly and a body completely out of proportion.

She used Peter Andre as a babysitter and treated him like dirt to the point he could take no more and he was brilliant with those children especially Harvey.

Personally I hope Alex takes her to the cleaners that will pull her down a peg or two, if anyone is a user she is after all Alex has looked after her kids while she went out and earned the millions be it under false pretences, so good luck to him I for one wish him luck.

Good for him. She has used him and treated him like dirt from the day she met him. Her popularity was waning when Peter had the sense to leave her, She was public enemy No. 1. So she went in the jungle to boost her ratings but that failed. Alex went to meet her when she came out but she dumped him saying she did'nt want a relationship. Alex went on Celebrity big brother, won it and what a coincidence Katie was there to meet him coming out. The public loved him and she saw it as a chance to win back publicity. She orchestrated that relationship to benefit herself not giving a stuff about what he wanted. He foolishly went along with everything she planned.

I used to like Katie Price, but now I just think she is a manipulative, vindictive vile person who uses people and treats them like dirt. She has a very cruel streak and woe betide anyone who gets in her way. She would sell her own mother as dog meat if it got her on the front pages.

Alex deserves a big monetary reward and a medal for putting up with her. I feel sorry for the next idiot caught in her web.

She should have thought about that in the beginning. If Kate Price hasn't realised 'any' man interested in her is 'only after' her money/secure future and his 15 min's of fame - she's more stupid then I (for one) thought she was.

No 'real fella' in this world would take on this 'off the wall' person for the rest of his life.

Although 'very rich' and good luck to her - she will end up on her own - and when all this 'plastic' thats been 'pumped into/around her body' goes 'off' with age' - she'll become 'more' of a freak show that she already is.

• lorts

What counts as gold digger? If a individual is staying with a rich person in basic terms for the money, it truly is a gold digger. it truly is undesirable because of the fact it truly is mendacity. What if a individual is staying with a rich person and you happen to be undesirable and the different individual happens to be wealthy. Is that gold digging too? i think of as long as 2 each and every person is happy, it is not significant who has how plenty funds. I dated a guy who i in my opinion liked in the past. He wasn't wealthy yet i grew to become into truly undesirable on the time. He offered me stuff even though it does not advise this is the reason i grew to become into with him. He grew to become into constantly there for me. i grew to become into truly touched that his total family members universal me too. i'm not undesirable anymore, yet i does not forget that he took care of me while i in my opinion mandatory it. funds is basically funds. in case you should help out somebody you like, i don't see a difficulty no count if it truly is adult men or women.

• SBD

I don't know anything about it apart from what I've heard on the radio, but if that's true - then yes he is.

Also, I agree with Katie, and I don't think it's a pot, kettle thing either, that he's obsessed with the limelight and that that could have caused major stress to her . At least she's done things to get where she is. You may not like them, and they may be crass and tasteless - but what has he done to deserve it apart from married her? If he didn't marry her her wouldn't have made Big Brother and no-one would know who he is. Now he will always be Katie Price's ex.

Poor Katie?

HAHA, are you having a laugh?

She is an evil woman who uses men.

Well done Alex.

Poor Katie?!

Ha! The woman is a joke, the world would be a better place without her. The pair of them are ridiculous, I couldn't care less what 'heartache' or to put it in better words 'media attention' they're going through.

• Has she ever heard of calling the cops and have the guy removed as trespassing je, like the other thousands of women who go looking for a divorce do every single day on earth.

I personally do not feel sorry for Katie Price in the slightest, she treats people like dirt. I don't blame him, there are two sides to every story, she is and always has been very vocal on her side, but we don't know all the in's and out's.