Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 9 years ago

TAROT READING: COULD I BE HAVING A CHILD THIS YEAR?

I just wanted to know if any psychics out there can tell me if I will have a baby, because me and my boy have been wanting one, and this month has been a great month and I hope it will get even better!

If any of this information works to give me a reading: my name is Lisandra Gonzalez im 22 and i live in Puerto Rico, my boys name is Carlos Centeno age 21, we were both born in May, him in may 2, me in may 25.

thanks,

if you dont have an answer please dont be rude and answer something not worth reading!, only real psychis, THANKS will appreciate your kindness

Favorite Answer

There are no real psychics. Whether you could be having a child depends on your own choices, but if you're having trouble you should talk to an OB/GYN.

I had a tarot examining as quickly as. She replaced right into a chum of a chum and did no longer can charge me for it. It replaced right into a very constructive adventure for me. She pin pointed precisely my contemporary concern and the influencing factors. It replaced into extra a map of my contemporary concern than "fortune telling". by using fact then I even have won my first deck (rider-waite-smith deck) and then my 2d (the golden tarot). For me it fairly is in no way been approximately predicting the destiny, that's extra approximately getting a distinctive perspective of the present concern. helping me to work out each and all the climate influencing my existence or a particular part of my existence. I even have in no way been to a "expert" or a "a million-800" variety of deal and does no longer advise that for the period of any respect. in case you have an interest in getting a examining executed, circulate to a e book save the place they sell books on it and decks and ask the owner/revenues clerk in the event that they have workshops, training, or in the event that they understand somebody who does readings. they are going to be waiting to furnish you some good advice and element you to the right person, they are able to additionally be that person. i'm hoping this helps!

Ok little education is in order. to all those ignorant, rude answers claiming Psychics aren't real, I say step out of the cave you live in experience new concepts out of your closed minded world.

Asker you haven't seen a REAL psychic healer have you? If you had you'd know REAL PSYCHICS don't and can't tell the future why? THe future is not Finite its in constant change... True Psychic healers are registered and certified like I am we are healers that use gifts to reveal, guide and support the blocks and lessons keeping you from all you desire. We don't give Lottery numbers, give you the winners in races etc...we bring messages, guidance, and support from loved ones, angels, guides and the divine.

Not this year.

Psychics aren't real.

Keep having unprotected sex and the chances are very, very high (unless one of you is infertile).

That'll be ten bucks, please ;)

we don't work for free, honey.