Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 9 years ago

TAROT READING: COULD I BE HAVING A CHILD THIS YEAR?

I just wanted to know if any psychics out there can tell me if I will have a baby, because me and my boy have been wanting one, and this month has been a great month and I hope it will get even better!

If any of this information works to give me a reading: my name is Lisandra Gonzalez im 22 and i live in Puerto Rico, my boys name is Carlos Centeno age 21, we were both born in May, him in may 2, me in may 25.

thanks,

if you dont have an answer please dont be rude and answer something not worth reading!, only real psychis, THANKS will appreciate your kindness

Favorite Answer

Hi there, I just did a reading for you and the Page of Cups came up which means that you having a child is a good possibility.

• quade

I had a tarot examining as quickly as. She replaced right into a chum of a chum and did no longer cost me for it. It replaced into an extremely valuable journey for me. She pin pointed precisely my present day subject and the influencing components. It replaced into greater a map of my present day subject than "fortune telling". because then I even have obtained my first deck (rider-waite-smith deck) and then my 2nd (the golden tarot). For me that is by no ability been approximately predicting the destiny, that is greater approximately getting a diverse attitude of the present subject. helping me to confirm each and every of the climate influencing my existence or a undeniable component to my existence. I even have by no ability been to a "expert" or a "a million-800" style of deal and does not advise that throughout any respect. in case you have an activity in getting a examining executed, circulate to a e book save the place they sell books on it and decks and ask the owner/revenues clerk in the event that they have workshops, training, or in the event that they comprehend somebody who does readings. they may be able to furnish you some solid suggestion and component you to the appropriate suited individual, they might additionally be that individual. i desire this helps!