Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 9 years ago

So Atheists: Does your community of associations support atheist Assange's Wikileaks' plans to cause anarchy?

Best Answer

Democracy requires transparency.

The governments of the world are pointedly NOT transparent, some worse than others.

I'm always reminded of a tech/project quote from Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri:

"As the Americans learned so painfully in Earth's final century, free flow of information is the only safeguard against tyranny. The once-chained people whose leaders at last lose their grip on information flow will soon burst with freedom and vitality, but the free nation gradually constricting its grip on public discourse has begun its rapid slide into despotism. Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master. "

Commissioner Pravin Lal, "U.N. Declaration of Rights"

He's just letting the Americans know what the rest of us knew already. The war in Iraq and the war on terror are not as welcome in the rest of the world, because most of us saw Bush as being little more than a rhetorical speaker who was totally unfit for any sort of leadership position, or as the mariner said: Wasn't fit to shovel **** from one place to another.

Also, there's a huge difference between atheist and unpatriotic. We just tend not to think that a country is the best in the world just because we were born there.

Source(s): Atheist

Sorry... I don't need or do group therapy... I hear it's still pretty big among USians... weekly boolshit affirmation and propaganda programming.

Jules may or may not have gone a bit overboard BUT this IS the 21st century and if you're gonna pass notes to each other you'd better protect them from people who may or may not have a conscience.

~

Your question is provocative and ridiculous.

In my country the support for this person's revelations is around fifty fifty and it is important that we as humans know the truth about the decisions of those we voted for.

"Anarchy"?

Telling the truth to power isn't anarchy, it only makes the powerful think it is.

Nah, I think it's not in the spirit of anarchy to plan it out.

I dont have a community of Associations, I am merely a free thinker.

There are atheist associations and communities?

• What community of what associations?

Thou art deceived, blonde - I couldn't have less of a care, couldn't harbor more indifference towards government.