What's wrong with me?

I can't seem to summon the energy to do anything productive. It's not that I don't want to do anything, because I do. I just don't seem to have the energy required to do anything when I'm going to do it. Even if it's important, I don't do it. I tell myself I'll do it later, but I either just keep putting it off or forget or both, then end up feeling horrible and anxious and end up doing it at the last second. I'm not even able to summon the courage to talk to people I don't know well. I get too anxious and just keep to myself in the end. I don't have any friends or even anyone I'm really close to. Most of my time is spent on the computer doing stuff I recently realized I don't actually find fun. I just do it because it's easy and wastes my time. At night when I go to bed, I can't get to sleep. I toss and turn for a really long time, and I think it's because I can't clear my mind. I think too much and it keeps me up. Do I have depression or something, or is it just procrastination and laziness, or whatever?

• Angel.
    Best Answer

Hello,

Has been happening to me too lately…

I think it’s because there is something going on in your life and you either can’t really realize what it is or you don’t know how to solve these problems, so you tend to think a lot. At least that’s what I think is happening to me.

Keep a healthy lifestyle and exercise, don’t oversleep or spend too much time in front of the T.V. or laptop.

Let go of your mind, practice some yoga if you’d like to.

Lock yourself in your room, get your iPod, put the volume to the maximum and start dancing all of a sudden :D

It will somehow restore your energy, so you can do anything that you like and increases your heart beat rate – you’ll suddenly feel happy and relaxed – I know it works for me.

As of the procrastinating problem, it happens to me to, I’ve been behind a lot, most of the times because I do random stuff that I don’t necessarily find fun, I’d go on yahoo answers for example, and answer to all these crazy questions but I don’t really have any point of doing so… XD

Anyways, just try to keep your mind focused, and promise to yourself for example that you won’t go on YouTube after you finish your project! If you don’t respect that promise, then punish yourself. I found this method by myself and practice it sometimes… I don’t know if others do this, but I find this somewhat effective :)

I hope this helps, I’ll also go ahead and actually try to do what I just suggested you. Good luck!

(If you want to, consult a psychologist, I just gave examples/suggestions according to my personal experience, (:)

Source(s): my personal opinions and ideas

Maybe you're anxious about something you can't figure out. Is there something that's bothering you? An unfinished business? .. it could be anything really. Try and clear your mind. Do something that used to make you happy. You most likely need a change in your daily routine. Usually when you feel that nothing's making you excited in things something is wrong and you need to change it. Find what's the matter.

• maine

Wrongs would be distinctive between cultures and would substitute over the years. some cultures have self assurance that particular nutrients ought to be arranged in a undeniable way and that is incorrect to do in any different case. that faulty my have developed before refrigeration became available and so would no longer be perfect. then lower back, there will be some who stick to the custom in simple terms because of the fact it labored for past generations. for individuals who believed interior the want for racial purity some people it became incorrect to have integrated faculties, shared eating places and bogs. for individuals who believed in male superiority, it was once incorrect for women individuals to assume equivalent pay. For populations that have been loss of life because of the fact of ailment or death in conflict and organic disaster, you possibly can think of that homosexuality became discouraged because of the fact it diverted sexual capability from reproduction. i've got self assurance that in case you examine the ten Commandments you will discover that each and each became defined to deter movements that tended to have undesirable outcomes for those societies at that factor and probable nevertheless does. in lots of circumstances, in simple terms as you have defined and to the more advantageous worldwide of the twenty first century, those undesirable outcomes look particularly logical. In Biblical cases, in uncomplicated terms some understood the best judgment or had the wisdom. Moses became very clever certainly and knew that the long suffering Tribes would never have believed he ought to in my view have such wisdom yet whilst he defined those because of the fact the words of God, properly . . . . . .

• Denys

I don't know, but if you figure it out, let me know. I have the same disease!