What's wrong with me?

I can't seem to summon the energy to do anything productive. It's not that I don't want to do anything, because I do. I just don't seem to have the energy required to do anything when I'm going to do it. Even if it's important, I don't do it. I tell myself I'll do it later, but I... show more I can't seem to summon the energy to do anything productive. It's not that I don't want to do anything, because I do. I just don't seem to have the energy required to do anything when I'm going to do it. Even if it's important, I don't do it. I tell myself I'll do it later, but I either just keep putting it off or forget or both, then end up feeling horrible and anxious and end up doing it at the last second. I'm not even able to summon the courage to talk to people I don't know well. I get too anxious and just keep to myself in the end. I don't have any friends or even anyone I'm really close to. Most of my time is spent on the computer doing stuff I recently realized I don't actually find fun. I just do it because it's easy and wastes my time. At night when I go to bed, I can't get to sleep. I toss and turn for a really long time, and I think it's because I can't clear my mind. I think too much and it keeps me up. Do I have depression or something, or is it just procrastination and laziness, or whatever?
4 answers 4