Hawaii Pacific Academy is it worth it?

My mom wants to send me here but I'm not to sure if I should or not? Ive visited oahu before & LOVED it, but I hear the big island is very different? I want to attend but I don't want to rush into a decision, has anyone gone there or know more detailed info about it? How's the dorm life? I'd be... show more My mom wants to send me here but I'm not to sure if I should or not? Ive visited oahu before & LOVED it, but I hear the big island is very different? I want to attend but I don't want to rush into a decision, has anyone gone there or know more detailed info about it? How's the dorm life? I'd be moving from Florida & never been to a boarding school before, I'd be going into 11th grade. Is it possible to sneak out there? or is it on lock? Haha & do people party there? I'm feeling like that's gonna be a no but I like to have fun every once in a while! Haha & also I know it's a prep school but exactly how rigorous are the academics there? Are the students friendly? I'm very shy at first which I feel could be bad not knowing anyone at all, but who knows haha thanks for your help :)
Update: Wow I'm dumb, I meant Hawaii Prep academy haha sorry
1 answer 1