Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw Enforcement & Police · 10 years ago

i got my kevlar american body armor vest on but im still worried i feel more unsecure than befor?

i be sleeping and going to the bathroom with my vest on i constantly got my hand on the bible , but in the back of my mind i know they comming, i dont even know who they are anymore

please tell me whats wrong , how can i overcome these feelings

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I suggest you get kevlar pants too. I had some specially made. I feel a whole lot better wearing them.

• McMike
    Lv 6
    10 years ago

Are you getting any threats to make you believe that? Who is coming? do you know what "Paranoid Schizophrenic" is? I think you probably have mental health issues and need to go see a doctor...a psychologist.

If you feel suicidal or homicidal then by law a hospital has to admit you in their psychiatric emergency ward right away. GO NOW if that's that case.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

You must not be Tasering enough people.

The next time you come up on a "scene," simply start shooting. You will feel MUCH better.

By the way, what Precint/Department do you work in?

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

You need a new line of work. Whatever the heck it is you think you are doing you are not cut out for it

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • q S
    Lv 7
    10 years ago

+1 for tin foil

• Damn those aliens, they never stop. Your only solution is to wrap tin foil on you head and put water glasses around your house.

• R K
    Lv 7
    10 years ago

who is they? your way to paranoid you need medication or something. having your hand on the bible

is not going to keep you from getting shot or hurt unless you can throw it at your attacker and hit

them in the eye.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

Do the words 'paranoid schizophrenic' mean anything to you?

• Dave P
    Lv 4
    10 years ago

Sober up and stop trying to be gangster. Are you on meth or what?

• 10 years ago

Smoke some herb, and please lay off the wet sticks.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.