What day will USAA pay?

We are new to USAA will we be paid tomorrow or Monday

Update:

Melvyn you are a true idiot, go get a life loser

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Best Answer

USAA pays one day early. Since payday is the 1st, USAA will release the funds on Monday. Ours is always in our account when my husband leaves for work at 0530.

Source(s): AF WIFE
  • 9 years ago

yes.

another note: nobody gets paid on wknds obviously. with that being said if the 15th is on a Saturday...others will get paid Friday and you "still" a day before, on Thursday regardless. as well, if the 15th is on a Monday you will get paid that Friday before.

usaa is the hook up

yeah, Melvyn...you are an idiot beyond all idiots. USAA is a common bank account widely used in the service. this question was properly placed as she was looking for answers from members of.

wrong answer, @ss clown!!!

• 9 years ago

Melvyn is an idiot dont mind him, apparently he doesnt understand that USAA pays the military a day early which confuses some people.

But yes it will be Monday

• 3 years ago

We use USAA or Pentagon FCU for almost each and every thing. USAA will pay a minimum of at some point in the past the 1st. while the 1st falls on a Saturday or Sunday, often times we see the pay as early as Thursday. i'm hoping that helps! it may be there no later than Friday. Pentagon FCU has impressive very own loan expenditures for automobiles and such. good success!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

tommoro or monday...lately usaa has been paying me on fridays if payday fall on a monday or tuesday and of course on a weekend

• Pete T
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

Probably be posted to your account Monday night sometime after midnight.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

wrong category, genius!!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.