Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 9 years ago

What is the average amount of sexual partners for a 15 year old girl?

I'm a 15 year old girl and so far iv'e had 18 partners in the past 2 years. is this normal?

24 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

18 partners in 2 years would be normal for a 12 year old girl. by 15 you should be having 40-50 sex partners a year.

• Paula
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

At 23 I had only ever hs 1 sexual partner and now that I'm 31 I've still only had 1 but then again I'm not your average girl!!!!

• 9 years ago

no NOT NORMAL . That means you were 13 when you started having sex? Maybe you have some underlying issues . Go talk to a counseler not have sex with any guy who wants it . Think about your actions . Having sex is all fun and games until you get a disease your gunna have for the rest of your life because you were immature. And then its gunna be nobodys fault but yours . Don't mean to be harsh but just gotta be honest .

• 9 years ago

0. I'd say it's not normal for anyone to have 18 sexual partners.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

Sexual partners??? Really? You don't mean just like boyfriends? Well to answer your question i'm 15 and I have had none and NONE of my friends have had sex. Aren't you just starting out High School?

Hon' add me so we can talk. Not to sound like some freak or anything but i'd like to introduce God to you if you don't already know him.You need to know that their is a better path and the one your on only leads to destruction. And yes hell is one end but i'm talkin the present and their are STDs, pregnancy, your social image, self esteem, etc...

And yes I really am 15 and not some 40 year old bible thumper so I know it's possible to be a teen and saved. It's never to late to turn your life around and if you choose not to just BE SAFE. 15 year old males are some nasty little creatures (hygiene wise). God Bless!!

• 9 years ago

Is this really a serious question? If so you need help more than Y/A can provide. I recommend some couseling and therapy. Good Luck

• 6 years ago

18 ? Im ashamed

• 9 years ago

to put it bluntly: skanky would fit this definition. Has some respect for yourself. As much as I like the poon. No one wants sloppy seconds or 18ths especially that young. But hey if you want a giant injection of penicillin in your a.s.s, by all means STD's are the new fashion trend

Source(s): common sense
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

i dont beleive you cuz a lil 13 or 14 year old gurl wouldnt do thatand neither should a lil 15 yeer old

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Certainly not. How many times have you been tested for STDs in the past two years?

Source(s): grow up
  • 9 years ago

It is way above normal & you are begging for trouble. It could be disease, pregnancy or reputation. Most likely all 3. Good luck.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.