Are atheists so hated because they make theists feel like the Star Wars Kid?

Best Answer

Atheists are hated because Theists hate that they can't force their beliefs upon them.

To all the people saying atheists aren't hated. Travel to the Bible Belt sometime. There are quite a few people who hate atheists.

And I think a lot of it is because of misconceptions and the media.

• kaz716

I don't hate Atheists at all; if anything, I feel sorry for them. And they sure don't make me feel bad about myself or depressed. But I'd bet thinking that way gives your ego a much-needed boost.

I don't hate atheists at all, and I certainly don't feel like a fat dweeb swinging around a golf ball grabber that for some ridiculous reason was embarassed that it wound up on the net. I'm far more thick skinned than that.

I fail to see how the two are in any way comparable. And as such I suspect that your only purpose in asking was to insult theists.

• The Bible tells Christians to despise atheists and then atheists retaliate because Christians treat them like dirt.

• LO

We are hated because we bring reality and logical thinking.

<3

The only people who say that atheists are hated are atheists tearing down straw men to make Christians and other religious people look bad!

No they just get sick of theists being hateful and censoring everything.

I didn't know I had that effect on believers