Are atheists so hated because they make theists feel like the Star Wars Kid?

15 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Best Answer

Atheists are hated because Theists hate that they can't force their beliefs upon them.

• 9 years ago

To all the people saying atheists aren't hated. Travel to the Bible Belt sometime. There are quite a few people who hate atheists.

And I think a lot of it is because of misconceptions and the media.

• kaz716
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

I don't hate Atheists at all; if anything, I feel sorry for them. And they sure don't make me feel bad about myself or depressed. But I'd bet thinking that way gives your ego a much-needed boost.

• 9 years ago

I don't hate atheists at all, and I certainly don't feel like a fat dweeb swinging around a golf ball grabber that for some ridiculous reason was embarassed that it wound up on the net. I'm far more thick skinned than that.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

I fail to see how the two are in any way comparable. And as such I suspect that your only purpose in asking was to insult theists.

• The Bible tells Christians to despise atheists and then atheists retaliate because Christians treat them like dirt.

• LO
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

We are hated because we bring reality and logical thinking.

<3

• 9 years ago

The only people who say that atheists are hated are atheists tearing down straw men to make Christians and other religious people look bad!

• 9 years ago

No they just get sick of theists being hateful and censoring everything.

• 9 years ago

I didn't know I had that effect on believers

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.