WHO HERE HATES JUSTIN BEIBER?!!!!?

My friends and I have a bet that I can't get twenty people to say that they hate Justin Beiber. If you HATE JB then say why.

34 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

i do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

because he CANT sing WORTH CRAP. and just look at him..look at he bowl cut hairstyle....

Source(s): ~xoxo
  • 9 years ago

Oh boy another JB question...when will it end? I don't hate the kid, I envy him. He makes more money in a week then I will probably do in my lifetime. Hate him all you want but what does it solve? Nothing! Hating him is almost as bad as those girls who obsess over him

• 3 years ago

I kinda hate it at the same time as human beings say "Why do you hate him. you do not even comprehend him." properly I purely hate him because of his voice. i'd meet him quicker or later and that i'd like him as someone. For now I I do exactly not like him!

• What's up!

Hate is a strong word my friend.

I don't hate him or like him.. Just that person's music sucks! It's not worth to even call it a music.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

I do.

But do you want to know what I hate more?

People who fill up YA with goddamned Justin Bieber questions.

• 9 years ago

i don't hate him or like him. i just think that he won't be around in another 3 years and his music will not stand the test of time.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Hate is a strong word - especially if you don't even know the person.

• 9 years ago

He currently occupies the #1 spot on my "If I had a chance, I'd throw this person into an active volcano." list.

Source(s): Raging hatred for Justin Beiber.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

i hate him because he sucks and he thinks hes the only person in the world

• 9 years ago

Well, he is very talented and very attractive. You can't deny that. But, he is very conceited and obnoxious. But I still don't hate him.

edit: His talent is real. He can sing and it's natural. However, his lyrics are kinda lame. I like most of the music though. The beat is really good generally. And bowl cut my butt. He has the most adorable hair cut ever. Like skater boy wanna be with a little preppy mixed in. :)

• 9 years ago

he cant sing and his voice is autotuned which is silly bcuz then any1 cud be a singer. hes so annoying and shold do something hes good at instead of faking it. he can dance tho

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.