If you accidentally print something on check paper, other than the check, do you have to void it in Quickbooks?

Or can you just put it in a folder with voided checks? For instance, there's nothing in the books that have record of this check. My boss keeps telling me to put the voided checks in the system, but it doesn't make sense to me because we didn't actually print any legitimate checks on it, just other... show more Or can you just put it in a folder with voided checks?

For instance, there's nothing in the books that have record of this check. My boss keeps telling me to put the voided checks in the system, but it doesn't make sense to me because we didn't actually print any legitimate checks on it, just other people's junk that got stuck in the printer queue. Is there a way to just input the check number in Quickbooks for records?
1 answer 1