Can i move with my child overseas if i share joint legal custody with the father?

I have a 5 year old and share custody with her biological father (my ex-boyfriend). We already live 6 hours away from one another, so he really only takes advantage of his visitation, which he is allowed one weekend a month, on major holidays and summertime. I am married, have been for 3 years. Our household... show more I have a 5 year old and share custody with her biological father (my ex-boyfriend). We already live 6 hours away from one another, so he really only takes advantage of his visitation, which he is allowed one weekend a month, on major holidays and summertime.
I am married, have been for 3 years. Our household consists of my 5 year old, my husband and our 1 year old daughter. My husband has been offered an amazing job in London through the company he works for. Pay would be better, as well as the opportunities for school for the children among other things. Our court order states that I can decide our child's primary residence REGARDLESS OF GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION, and our lawyer has told me that if my husband has a rewarding job opportunity that it is in the best interest of the child. Trust me, I wouldn't leave the country with my children if I didn't think it benefited them in the long run. This could open so many doors for them, as they are still very young and impressionable.
I have family in Europe as well.
Problem is, I am sure my child's father won't be happy about this (even though he'd see her just as much as he does now) We would be fully equipped to let her travel to see him for his summer visitations and holidays when possible. I would have no hesitation in signing off on that. Us moving would not be to keep her from her father. The problem with her dad is when he has power or control, he uses it to his full advantage, and thinks not about the positive aspects, but more or less how he can hurt me. It was the same in the relationship, which is why it ended so soon. (Before our daughter was born.)
My question is, how likely is it that a judge would rule to not letting me take my daughter with me overseas when it clearly states in my court order that it is up to me to be able to establish her residence regardless of geographical location?
Has anyone had any experience with this?