Is a web development agency costly if you want to sell things and do affiliate marketing?

Am I better with just a web hosting site instead?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

If cost is your concern, There is a new trend emerging in the web hosting industry called "self funding web hosting" where your web host reinvest part of the web hosting fee you pay and share the profit with you. You pay less and less every month until your self funding becomes 100%, then your web hosting is free for life. If the profit for a given month is more than your web hosting fee that is pure profit for you.

The idea is to turn part of your business expenses into an investment and passive monthly without any cost, time or work on your part.

As you are into affiliate marketing, I suggest you check out the source below as they can help you with your affiliate marketing too.

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

Source(s): Quick-Start Affiliate Guide http://emuy.info/AffiliateMarketingTrainingPortal
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Hiring a web development agency will cost you a lot of money. There are free web hosting sites but then again it is not advisable to use such free sites. Though there are web hosting sites that offers good hosting for an affordable site like vexxhost.com. There a lot of resources available in the internet you should weigh in other options before you decide.

• 1 decade ago

Web development agencies can run you into thousands of dollars. If you are interested in affiliate marketing, I suggest you learn as much about it as you can for free. This lady is a "Super Affiliate"

and her stuff is free and inexpensive. http://netprofitstoday.com/blog/

You are better off using your own hosted word press site as it is very easy to do yourself at low cost.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Hey, My name is Josh Gonzalez i work for 411 who works for google and we advertise all sorts of businesses, not only do we advertise on Google we actually put you on the FRONT PAGE of Google local business. WE actually make a profile page similar to a website and we Here is some info for you and if you're interested shoot me an email and if you like i can call you and discuss this with you on the phone. Here is the info:

As of 1/24/2011 only two spots are available for the first page on Google Maps. All new customers looking for your type of business will be directed to your business first. This will increase your sales call dramatically. We have two spots available on the front page for your industry in your local area. So I want to offer you one of these spots or both to you today.

Your Package

-Google Local A-G Placement (Top 5)

-Front Page Placement on Google Local Maps

-Front Page Phone Number exposure

-Front page active link to your website

-24 hours a day/7 days a week/ Annual Coverage

-Minimum of 5 premium key terms/phrases (based on services you offer)

-Detailed Reporting of Results

-Submission to additional search engines (Yahoo!, MSN, Bing, AOL, etc.)

If more information is necessary, you can speak with my manager at 702-948-0263.

THIS PROGRAM HAS NO CONTRACT WITH A MONTH TO MONTH AGREEMENT

Set-up

1st page exposure within 10-14 business days with the remaining key terms showing in 15-30 from original submission.

Pricing

Regular Price- Set up fee: $499.00, $150.00 Monthly fee

Discounted Price: Available from 1/20/2011- 2/1/2011

Set up fee- $199.00

Monthly fee- $79.00 (billing will not begin until business page and key words appear on front pages)

Thank You, Josh Gonzalez

So if youre intersed we can sign you up on the phone as soon as you like, id really like to talk to you so let me know how i can get a hold of you.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

If You want to sell website means You can get the QuickShopping Cart service at here

http://www.tucktail.com/tt/quick-shopping-cart/ reliable cost.Then you can also get the web hosting service at there...also best SEO Service./

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

not really

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.