People in school absolutely hate me. Life sucks! Help?

They make fun of me ALL THE TIME and I even heard them calling me ugly, behind my back.

I cry in school EVERYDAY because its so hard not to.

They don't care about my feelings, they call me fat, they laugh at me. Its been almost a year for me in this school, I joined last year, Its just getting worse! Someone even said I have a fake accent! I really don't!

That day, I heard someone say "Oh my, I really don't wanna sit beside Reah!" (That's my name)

The girls totally hate me and treat me really badly. I'm like, really polite and nice to them, I hate being mean and rude. I help them with their stuff, but they still hate me. The boys dislike me too. I even heard them calling me fat and ugly. I think I'm about to lose my boyfriend too.

I'm so depressed these days, I've started inhaling Dilute, it gets me high for some time. I cry all the time and puke all my meals, my family people are horrible, so its no help talking to them.

My boyfriend and I are falling apart too, life is SOO bad!

Is it because I'm ugly and fat?

This is me

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/hs001....

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/hs468....

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs506....

PLEASE help! What do I do?

P.s I'm 15, (10th grade) and I'm sorry if this was too long.

thank you!

• Beth K
    Best Answer

I did not look at your pictures. I don't need to. I just listen to your words and hear your heart.

Sometimes kids make fun of other kids because they are envious, jealous, different... There is never a good reason, and most of the time it is fed by their insecurity or lacking in something you have that they want. Sometimes it is because it is done to them so they find a target that is weak and pass along the bad treatment.

First thing, you cannot show your emotion by crying at school. As soon as you show this weakness than you are telling these people who really don't care about you that you care about them and what they think. Problem is you've already gone here. So how to fix this...

Well, fixing it this year may not happen, but you can start changing. First try to avoid, to the best of your ability, being in the same place with this group of girls. Change your route and your timing. Talk with the administration and see if you can get your locker moved to a completely different location.

Secondly, when you do run into them, start saying "hi and smiling". Then just keep on walking. You'll here laughter and whispering, but ask yourself that if they really mattered why aren't you there laughing with them. Because they don't matter. They are gnats on the windshield of your life.

Third, get yourself involved with activities at school that boost you up emotionally, support you, and make you feel good about yourself. Whether it is after school or before school, you need to get associated with kids you can relate to so these gnats move further down the ladder of importance.

Finally, come to school next year with the attitude that regardless of what they say it really doesn't matter. I have my friends and I am not going to let them get to me.

Source(s): I was teased through my childhood until I found my niche of friends in high school. For me things got so much better. I never had a lot of friends but the ones I did have are still there, and I am nearly 42. Does that mean I didn't get picked on or teased? No. It still happened, too much, but my friends helped me to feel important and better. I now watch my son's go through similar situations. My eldest is short (very short) for his age and gets bullied a lot. He gets through his days by knowing who is his friend and where to find them. My 7 year old is growing his (yes HIS) hair out for Locks for Love and gets teased about looking like a girl. He nearly cut his hair too soon, wasting the last 2 years, but then realized he really wanted to help another child so pushed (emotionally) these teasers away. You are not alone in this life, and have a lot of empathy as well as love. Hang in there kiddo. It will get better.

I'm in high school now. Yeah, it sucks. There's the skaters, the preps, the nerds, the snobs, the jocks, the goths, etc. It does suck. I'm 14 so I'm a freshman. I try my best to make friends who are at least decent. Yeah, whenever I make a friend who seems normal, once I get to know them, they're just jerks. So I only have acquaintances. It's easier that way. Homework I can handle,. tests I can't. I just deal with all this by thinking..."I can handle this. Just a few more years and all these idiots will be working at McDonald's when we are older"

Your not fat. Your actually really pretty. Seriously they are probably jealous of you and don't know how to handle it. Believe me, I know exactly how it feels to be in that position and it is hard and it sucks! But listen, whatever you do don't let them control you or take power over you. Keep your head held high and love who you are! Who cares what some dumbass kids think anyway. They just want to get a rise out of you and get you upset, so don't let them. As for your bf, it won't work if you are down in the gutter, so pick yourself up and stay positive. Don't let it ruin your life and do everything you can to stay level headed and calm. Maybe take up some fun hobbies and hey you might meet some worthwhile friends in the process! I hope it works for you! Good luck to you.

maybe its really not important to be accepted by them. understand your own mind, understand who you really are, that will bring more acceptance of things as they are. be happy with how things are in this moment and find a way to be happy in every moment. school doesnt last forever, and those people might be the unhappy ones when they get out of school. know your own mind, dont worry about them.

Im sorry...your not fat or ugly...honest...maybe they feel threatened by you because your pretty and if your shy your an easy target because you won't fight back...girls are bitches, thats why I am not friends with girls. Things will get better I promise...love yourself for who you are...your beautiful

Source(s): experience

WTF! Your not fat or ugly!

School is pretty ruff sometimes for me aswell but it just passes on. When these people get older and more mature they'll realise how much a dick they were haha :) Don't worry about don't do any stupid things because soon it'll just become old. People are stupid sometimes.

Good luck! :) :)

you are pretty don't listen to them. make friends with people outside of school. there is nothing i can say without it being so cliché, school is almost over for you and you will most probably never see anyone from your school again.

you're gorgeous,

don't let those dumb girls get you down!

i know it's hard ..

hm, have you ever considered just doing a homeschool program or doing your classes like online or something like that?

you can email me if you wanna talk, i love to help <3

Source(s): fifteen year old girll - alyssahart06@yahoo.com <3

But you're not ugly or fat!

your super pretty really! Just ignore them! they are totally wrong. They hate you cause they aint you!