Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentMilitary · 9 years ago

Hi, im a 91c (utility equipment repair). Who is my branch manager and the number. I am a Pfc in the army.?

2 Answers

  • SFC M
    Lv 6
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

    I highly recommend that, as a PFC, you should not call your Career Management NCO directly. You should ask your Squad Leader or Platoon Sergeant to do this for you. First, they will have a better idea of what your Career Management NCO can do for you, and they may very well know the Career Management NCO. Also, your NCOs should have the contact information.

    btw, we all say branch manager, but for enlisted Soldiers, the position is actually called Career Management NCO. Branch Manager refers to the Officer in charge of the shop for the whole career field.

    • Login to reply the answers
  • 9 years ago

    You have to use your AKO info to login.

    Source(s): Army Wife
    • Login to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.