Anonymous

Does crack/cocaine really make you lose weight?

I heard rumors that smoking/snorting crack/cocaine will actually make you lose weight. Theres this really fat guy in my class who smokes crack and he's... Well he's fat (not to offend anyone) can someone shed light on the situation?

Favorite Answer

alot of people exagerate over cocaine, yes its dangerous. Alot of mexicans and blacks use it, and alot does get addicted, but not everone who uses it gets addicted to it.

maybe like 1/3 gets super addicted, thats the percentage that gets skinny.

Source(s): You say you jack off 4 times a day right? DO you feel less energy? or do you feel pumped up

1

Source(s): Drop 20 lbs fast with this... https://nimbleurl.com/?92sun
    • Chris3 years agoReport

A lot of blacks and Mexicans use it???? Lol you have to be white.

• Elaine

I found the book to be very informative and easy to read.

I've lost 17 pounds in 12 days, I'm just concerned that I'm losing too much weight, too quickly. I will admit I haven't followed the guide exactly. I'm not sticking perfectly to the listed foods and meal plans (but mostly) and doing very little exercise, but the weight keeps flying off.

It clearly works and if I'd followed it exactly I think it would scare the living daylights out of me because of the amount that I'd lose. So thanks again for the information. I've never purchased anything like this before because they are usually full of trash, but 3WD has been a pleasant surprise.

Get started today!

From experience I take it usually every 3 days and it is very strong stuff best quality it would make u loose weight because u don't feel like eating when u take it or days after and some times have sore guts so yeah I would recommend it

• Sally

distracted dining will get you in trouble avoid eating in front of a television or in a movie theater as you re bound to consume more calories

the addiction eventually takes over, so the person loses interest in food, or healthy habits. also does't have money for food.

Source(s): OT

It makes you not hungry. Not skinny. Well eventually you would be. But if he smokes weed too then he'll still eat.