K e l l i asked in SportsBasketball · 9 years ago

Is JJ Redick from the Orlando Magic underrated?

He's a pretty solid player. He's not the best on the team,but he's pretty good. Just my opinion. The only thing I have against him is how he tried going into music for a little bit as a side hobby. I don't like when athletes do that.

• ?
    Favorite Answer

JJ Redick is a pretty good shooter, and seems to knock down every 3-PT shot he takes when he comes off the bench. But no, he is rated pretty fairly. He's really only good at the 3-PT shot. He doesn't drive to the rim and he doesn't move very well off the ball.

i be attentive to he's My fashionable participant yet He may well be terrific greater healthful coming off the Bench For LeBron reason LeBron desires help nonetheless And There are a Goo protecting team So JJ does no longer might desire to Do protection And LBJ might Get Alot of help JJ Has expertise Which no a million is conscious And he would be a All-famous individual next Season Or In 2009-2010 Season in simple terms Watch desire i Helped peace!

Nah JJ is just a solid player he a great shooter and he does not try to do too much and a good role player.

He's a good player especially as a bench player. Plays good team defense, accurate shooting, and great scorer.

In my opinion no he is not. guys like Monta Ellis, ty lawson and kevin martin are underrated.

• I don't know if he's underrated or just needs to prove himself..GO MAGIC!!

I agree Pietrus was under rated. love him!

nah not really. I remember when Pietrus played for them, he is VERY underrated

very underrated

No. He can shoot, thats it.