Why don't my parent let me do A N Y T H I N G even though I've never done anything to make them not trust me?

I'm in 8th grade. I get almost all A's on my report card, maybe like one or two B's. I've never done anything bad. I'm a goodie two shoes. Also, im not a nerd or a loser. In fact I'm a blonde cheerleader that has quite a bit of friends. I would have more friends if my parent would let... show more I'm in 8th grade. I get almost all A's on my report card, maybe like one or two B's. I've never done anything bad. I'm a goodie two shoes. Also, im not a nerd or a loser. In fact I'm a blonde cheerleader that has quite a bit of friends. I would have more friends if my parent would let me do anything. My mom tells me to make more friends, even though i have quite a bit of them. She won't let me hang out with the ones i have. The only things I'm aloud to do (no exaggeration) are go to school dances, maybe one or two football games if i take my 16 year old step-brother, and go to my friends Raechels, Fallons, or Briannas. I'm not aloud to go to the mall without a parent, my mom says "little girls get snatched when they go places without parents". I'm also not aloud to go to the movies, or even walk to the library from school. Which is about 2 minutes walking distance. Even teachers walk to the library. Once again her reasoning is I'll get stolen. She also brings up movies about human trafficking. I'm not even aloud to go to my 2nd best friend Alexis's birthday party because it's at a hotel. Even though her parents WILL be there. I wasn't even aloud to go to my friend Haley's bon fire and her parents were gonna be there and outside with us, they told me to take my step-brother (no one knkows him because he doesn't go to my school). I tell her she doesn't trust me and she always says it's not you I don't trust, it's other people. Most of the time if I ask if any of my friends can come over she says no because we're gonna spend family tine together. Which i can understand. But when it's every weekend. And I guess her and my step-dads idea of family time is my step-dad in the living room playing black ops ALL DAY, my mom in her room that I'm not aloud in watching tv, and my step-brother and me stuck doing nothing. It really frustrated me. And I know I don't ask for too much. Even my real dad says that he feels bad that mom doesn't let me do anything or see my friends or have a childhood. He says that mom needs to stop being so scared of everything and stop living in fear that somethings gonna happen if you do anything. No matter what i say there's nothing that will change her mind about ANYTHING. I'm not aloud to date but I don't care because at my age guys only want in your pants anyways. And also cuz I see all these girls crying over guys that honestly probably never even cared about them anyways. Can anyone please tell me why my mom is the way she is? PLEASE!):