Healthy Weight Loss For A Fifteen Year Old?

Get ready for a life story guys... So, I've always been over-weight. Always. I'm going to be fifteen in june, and I'm already a large or an XL is stores like abercrombie, Aritzia, aeropostale, all those stores. My thighs are big and jiggly, my stomach, let's just say it could be a lot better, and... show more Get ready for a life story guys...

So, I've always been over-weight. Always. I'm going to be fifteen in june, and I'm already a large or an XL is stores like abercrombie, Aritzia, aeropostale, all those stores. My thighs are big and jiggly, my stomach, let's just say it could be a lot better, and my arms are flabby. I've tried to eat healthier and that lasts for about three days. I don't eat a lot of junk food, but you know, I could cut back. Whenever I try to talk to my mom about she just says, "You're perfect just the way you are. You're beautiful honey, you don't need to lose weight." But I'm not comfortable going to stores and going to the checkout with big sizes. I'm just not comfortable with myself. We don't have any money for a gym membership, or a home gym, so all the activity I would do, would have to be without any equipment. I also want to do it behind my mom's back, I don't want to, but that's just the way it is. So here's the shocker... I'm 145 pounds and I'm fourteen, I'm not obese (says my wii fit), but I'm not average, I'm overweight. And I hate it, I. HATE. IT. I don't want to be the girl in high school who is fat. You know? There's always that girl. So, are there anyways I could eat healthier, without asking my mom to buy all special dieting foods? Like, limiting portions and stuff? And some excersises I could do that would make me drop the weight on my legs, arms and stomach fast. Well, not like one month fast, because that's not healthy, but I'd like to be around 110, so i'd have to drop 35 POUNDS! Which is crazy hard, because my metabolism is slow. I'm sorry for rambling on about my life story, but I need help with eating habits and fitness workouts, without my mom knowing. THANKS A MILLION! :) love you guys on here!