Unable to open QuickBooks. Help?

I have Quickbooks installed on my computer for the past year now. I've been using it just fine for each day of that year. start it up the same, close it the same, I just used it yesterday and it was fine. Today, I went to open it the way I usually do, and it says "The Company File you selected Could... show more I have Quickbooks installed on my computer for the past year now. I've been using it just fine for each day of that year. start it up the same, close it the same, I just used it yesterday and it was fine.

Today, I went to open it the way I usually do, and it says "The Company File you selected Could Not Be Found. 'Choose the Open and Restore Company' command from the file menu to look for this file in a different file directory (or) Use the find tool from the Windows Start Menu to search for this file in your computer.

I have done both of those, shut down the computer twice and still the same message. Could it be a networking problem?

Can anyone help or have suggestions?