Is it illegal to print posters and sell them if I found the images off of google?

I have a company who said they would print any image on a 24x36 poster for a cheap price. I was planning to sell these for a profit on my website. My question is if the images are on Google already could i just save the image and submit that to the company? If not how would I go about getting the rights to do this?... show more I have a company who said they would print any image on a 24x36 poster for a cheap price. I was planning to sell these for a profit on my website. My question is if the images are on Google already could i just save the image and submit that to the company? If not how would I go about getting the rights to do this? Also the company asked what material I would like to be used for the image to be printed on, what should I say? What are most normal posters printed on?