de3ex asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 9 years ago

Pakistani Nuclear Weapons?

With Pakistan falling more and more into the hands of radicals, what will happen to their Nuclear Weapons? Is Pakistan going to succumb to terrorists? How will we (Western World) handle this situation?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Best Answer

They would have no clue that they have nuclear weapons. Even if someone told them that there are nuclear weapons in their possession, the news-bearer will be killed then... those radicals still won't have any idea what to do with weapons. You know why? Because acquiring any scientific knowledge is a sin in the religion of radicals. News bearer would be killed because he was a sinner for having knowledge.

All jokes aside, radicals are in fact too stupid to gain control of any government task let alone nuclear weapons. Pakistani Government is actually run by Military and highly educated and powerful bureaucrats who have no intention of letting go of the government and they already have the full control of nuclear weapons.

Americans have once planned to attack and possess Pakistani nukes once before with the help of Israel then abandoned the plan because Pakistani nukes were too secure and such level of high security posed extremely deadly threats to invading commandos of US and Israel with almost zero hope of success.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

It's kind of scary to think about it. I'm not sure how we would handle it. A lot of people seem to think the war on terrorism is not necessary. So I'm sure if the west did anything about it, people would be mad at the west. If there ever was a nuclear attack by terrorist these same people would probably be asking "why didn't the west do more to stop this?"

• 9 years ago

Hope their arch rival India will deal with them

• 9 years ago

Answer me this. Why should any country have nuclear weapons? Answer that one and you might get somewhere.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

I don't get it Pal

• 9 years ago

that not funny

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.