How many minutes does 1GB give you on Moblie Web?

So Verizon has done away with Unlimited Mobile Web. I am wondering how many minutes (approximately) 1, 3, 5 or 10GB gives you? I would use it for surfing the web mostly. Nothing fancy just general stuff. It's hard to decide which plan to get since it doesn't tell you how many minutes it is. I know it varies so an approximate answer is fine.

Aaron - I recently read an article that said Verizon is going to do away with the unlimited data plan (like At&T) and will offer for a short time unlimited for the iPhone when it comes out. I went to Verizon's website and in the data plans unlimited is no longer an option. I have not, however, actually talked to them to find out for sure. In any case the 1GB would be less expensive.

Favorite Answer

Data usage is not measured in minutes. It's measured in the amount of data you use, which is why it's sold in amounts like 1 GB. How much you use is going to depend on how much Internet data you use. Watching videos, downloading files and songs, etc, uses more data. Checking mail, browsing the web Facebook, Twitter and most other web applications generally use less.

1 GB ought to be enough for general use. I have three phones on a T-Mobile unlimited data plan, all Android phones, and I doubt between the three of us that we use 1 GB of data each month.

You also have the advantage of most smartphones having wi-fi capability. If you have a wireless router at home for computer use, you can connect to that when home and use less of your network data. Same thing when you're out: if you go someplace with free wi-fi, you can connect and save your plan data.

Verizon Wireless has not done away with unlimited mobile web services. It cost $29.99 per month. The last reviewer describes data usage accurately.

Cruises are for families with infants who never pass out and subsequently they discover cruises to be the terrific exciting. while you're nicely traveled, in case you be attentive to approximately solid eating places, in case you attend the symphony, ballet or theatre, you will finally end up caught in a deliver attempting to cajole your self which you're having exciting and likewise putting up with sons and daughters working around or a collection of "cool" infants everywhere. in case you fall interior the class that I describe on the initiating then you relatively could have exciting. I thinks that is greater valuable to fly and stay at a sea coast hotel.

How would you use the router if there's no internet carrier? I only use my smartphone mobile and its just not enough. I pay xtra for 3 gb