Nini
Lv 7
Nini asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 9 years ago

Michael Jackson fans or others? Were you born when Thriller premiered on MTV in 1983?

If you were, what was your reaction?

I was 24 when it premiered and I was amazed.

27 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Best Answer

no,i'm 17 years old.i wish i would have been there seeing thriller becoming the geatest album ever but when i saw it for the first time my heart stopped,its really a great song and its video is perfect.i love it and all the songs belongindg to thriller are extraordinary great.

michael jackson is my bestest and most fav singer.i love all of his albums.his each and every song.

you are so lucky to have michael for so many years.

have you ever been to any of his concerts or did you ever meet him???

• I was only 2 years old in 1983, but I watched it when I was about 5 and I loved it! <3

• 9 years ago

NO! You were 24? Luuucky. You were old enough to understand it and everything! Man.. Sometimes I wish I could re-wind to the 80s. All the music seemed so amazing back then, unlike today. Thats why I always listen to oldies music, and listen to the 'old jams' radio station. I can't stand to hear autotuned Justin Bieber and "Ke$ha"

.. ANYWAY.. *sorry for the rant* lol. I was born in 95'... so.. around the time of HIStory and Blood On The Dancefloor album, etc. :\ I missed out on all the good stuff! Lol. [except Invincible].

• no, i was born during the dangerous era (1992)

my mum isn't even a huge michael jackson fan but she remembers when it premiered for the first time here in australia. she is the eldest of 3 sisters and the first time it was shown it was on tv late at night so they all stayed up to watch it, and her youngest sister got sh!t scared by the zombies lol

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

I was born 14 years later, yet I think MJ is better than anything we have today. I remember seeing it for the first time when I was about 7 and it didn't scare me or anything, I just thought it was amazing.

Source(s): I was born in the same year as Prince :)
  • 9 years ago

I was born 8 wonderful years after.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Nope i wasnt born for another 11 years :( Bummer =\

But my mom loved him and she bought a TV JUST to watch Thriller :)

• Lisa
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

No, i wasn't born until 1992! Lucky you i wish i could have been around to experience MJ's greatness in high action. My mom remembers seeing the video back when it premiered!

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

I was born the same year Lisa and Michael got married.

• 9 years ago

I was eight years old when Thriller debuted on MTV

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.