DJ Script for bride & groom wedding introductions?

I need a long script for a bride and groom wedding introduction. Im trying to time it right with a song. This is what I have so far and I need about 5 more seconds of script.

Ladies and gentleman, If you could please rise.

Join me in introducing, for the 1st time ever, todays bride and groom.

Mr. & Mrs. John and Jane Doe.........

Favorite Answer

you don't want to ask your guests to "please rise"....you want to say "please stand and join me in welcoming for the first time ever.."

start out by saying something like "and now ladies and gentlemen, the moment we have all been waiting for. would you please stand and join me in welcoming our bride and groom. (dj gives a moment for people to stand) you enter and pause for a moment as he/she says) it is my pleasure to introduce to you for the very first time mr and mrs john and jane doe"

Introduction Of Bride And Groom

what about the rest of the wedding party? when the song you've chosen starts, the DJ introduces the parents first, then the bridesmaids and groomsmen, and then you and the groom last. I wouldn't say 'please rise,' it sounds like you're in court.

Ladies and gentleman, please stand and Join me in introducing, for the 1st time ever, Mr. & Mrs. John and Jane Doe!

then you walk in and everyone claps, and you can either go into your first dance right then or you can sit down and start the toasts before dinner is served.

ok, here is the thing. there are so many variables in play here that trying to time this to a song is honestly a little bit rediculous. for all you know the DJ might be able to turn what you have into the exact right length. or what if someone wants to snap a picture and manages to slow you guys down and throw the timing off? or any other number of things that could happen?

im not trying to be pessimistic, but trying to time things like this down to the second is just setting yourself up for disappointment. no one is even going to remember if the DJ's into matched up with a certain song by the time the wedding is over anyway

Ladies and Gentleman, if you could please rise.

*Pause while people stand*

I would like to introduce the bride and groom,

for the first time in public as husband and wife,

Mr. and Mrs. John and Jane Doe.

Let's give the couple a big round of applause.

Couldn't the DJ just cut 5 seconds from the song?