Joseph asked in SportsFootball (American) · 9 years ago

who will win super-bowl?

who will win super-bowl according to your predictions steelers or packers? I am going for the packers all the way! GO PACKERS!!

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Both teams have strong defenses and both have had lapses during the season. Both teams have excellent QBs. The Steelers have a better running game. The Steelers have offensive line problems. The Packers have enough defense to pressure Roethlisberger, but he's experienced that for the past few years and been successful. I'd I'd like to see the Packers win, but think the Steelers are more likely. This is likely to be another low scoring game. It wouldn't be a huge surprise either way it turns out - the only thing that would surprise me is if it turns out to be a blow out. Since the Redskins aren't in the game I really don't have a strong preference; I'm leaning toward the Packers because it's been longer since they've won one, but I really like it to be a good game which ever way it turns out.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 9 years ago

Packers 24 Steelers 21

• 9 years ago

I think green bay wins in a nail biter, Rodgers has got a hot hand despite throwing two picks in the game against chicago. And now they got the perfect conditions of a domed stadium. And the defense is hitting on all cylinders and pittsburgh's corner backs are the greatest in the league i look for Rodgers to have a good game if he has the time in the pocket. GO PACK!!!!!

• PAULH
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

Green Bay, I predict a close game.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

The Pack is back. RT

• 9 years ago

GO PACKERS!<3(:

GO PACK GO!<3(:

DA DA DA DA DA DA GO PACK GO!<3(:

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Hell yeah PAcKERS nukkuh

• 9 years ago

Steelers will win for sure!!

GO PITTSBURGH!!!!

STEELERS ROCK!!!

No offence

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

slim roethlisburger

• 9 years ago

GREEN BAY

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.