What's your dream stable yard...?

Let's say you have Unlimited money to spend on your rescue/riding school/breeding farm etc. You're building it from scratch, so you can put anything anywhere! I guess I'm just interested in peoples equine passions :] Do you already own a stable yard? If that's your dream place, describe... show more Let's say you have Unlimited money to spend on your rescue/riding school/breeding farm etc.
You're building it from scratch, so you can put anything anywhere!
I guess I'm just interested in peoples equine passions :]
Do you already own a stable yard? If that's your dream place, describe it!

Here's mine:
So, you start at a quiet road, little traffic, only the odd 4x4 towing a horse trailer, or a passing hack. The roads are lined with lush grass and whitewash fences surrounding large pastures scattered with cows and sheep. You arrive at a large gate with little stone horses rearing either side. Now you go down a little lane, with private pastures either side.You can see various horses, contently grazing on the quality grass. you reach a 2-way road. 1 way is gated off; Down this private road , you reach beautiful gardens surrounding a large 3-story house. The door-knocker is a horseshoe. Behind this house is the large garden, and a small fenced off place down the path. This is like a secret garden, filled with flowers and willows, and a little run-in shelter. In this place is where the 2 old Shetlands graze (like the one at my real barn :D). Near the house we also have a private barn for the competition horses, rescues or my own private horses. If you go down the other road away from the house, you come to the 2 car parks, one for cars and one for trailers/ horse boxes. Directly down the path is the office with a greeting sign on it. The Office bricks are white wash with a trail of roses sweeping from the roof. In here is where the business is sorted, hats are given for lessons, where a small TV is to watch watch going on in the school and a miniature 'shop' where people sell their unwanted riding clothes. Behind the office is a beautiful, clean stable yard, consisting of 20 stables, all of which are occupied by school ponies. Our ponies are all shapes and sizes, and all of them have a kind nature and most do 'Riding for the Disabled' as well as lessons. Near the yard you have our large indoor arena for lessons and our outdoor ring (for lunging, or even 'Join-up') On the far side of the yard is the Hay barn (a large, red and white traditional barn), an Equipment storage and our muck heap. We have a large, secure tack room next to the office.
Behind all of this Professional facility are 3 different cross country trails, a specialized show jumping arena and a small dressage arena. And for my loyal grooms and helpers, a special little lounge above the tack room. Heated with a minibar and vending machines ( I wish my barn had this for the cold months! we nearly died in 2010's snowfall :l) We also do small birthday parties with our 'mini club' (a bunch of 12hh and under ponies who have the right temperament for children), we do pony club, 4H, pony camp and own-a-pony days as well as training.
We sometimes even have little competitions for the people who loan a horse from us or have a horse at our livery. Competitions for lesson-students are on pony camp, pony club and 4H.
All of the stables have heated water, deep litter beds and have top quality, dust-free hay.

Aha, I'm getting all excited now :DD

Legit: Do you find a 'flick' brush that useful? I tend just to use the dady and body brushes, and they work fine without the flick brushes help.
Update: Also to add, the lessons given are by me personally :] They are only £10 per lessons, and the lesson includes 1 hours riding and 30 mins pony care ( learning how to care for a horse, learning about the yard and Equipment etc)
Update 2: I like the heated floor idea :]] The riding school: The school has one side covered in mirrors. This are so the riders can evaluate their seat themselves as well as tips from the ground. There's a separate storage cupboard by the school for the jumps, blocks and gymkhana game accessories. There's also a seated... show more I like the heated floor idea :]]
The riding school: The school has one side covered in mirrors. This are so the riders can evaluate their seat themselves as well as tips from the ground. There's a separate storage cupboard by the school for the jumps, blocks and gymkhana game accessories. There's also a seated viewing area for parents. The flooring chosen is sand and fine rubber mix, for the added springiness ;]