promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

What channels come free with a ROKU player?

I just hooked up my ROKU player but can't tell which channels I can get that have free content.

17 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 years ago

Roku Channel Store Uk

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • ebrani
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

Roku Channel List Uk

• 5 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

What channels come free with a ROKU player?

I just hooked up my ROKU player but can't tell which channels I can get that have free content.

Source(s): channels free roku player: https://shortly.im/8KukS
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 years ago

ROKU is as media player that comes pre-loaded with programs like, Netfilx, Pandora, etc. Most of these rae not free, you will need to pay a monthly fee to use them. They are designed to attach to your TV set. Some of the newer ROKUs have some limited access to the internet. Joe The Old Computer Guy

• 4 years ago

Roku offers a number of free channels like youtube, PBS, pandora, VEVO, Popcornflix etc.

• sarah
    Lv 7
    5 years ago

You can get anything you can get on your computer. Learning how is the hardest part. Thousands of news, from CNBC to ABC

We have a ROKU 3 and games and movies and some on demand means you only pay for what you watch. We have and account with VUDU. But if you rent two movies over the month it costs the same as and account with Netflix where you can watch unlimited movies during the month.

• sarah
      Lv 7
      5 years agoReport

witch is all cheaper than a cable company

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

Well I have Roku TV two. And it doesn't come with any special if you have imputs like different ones try them out and Roku might be on that input

Source(s): Roku
  • 6 years ago

Thanks you guys are awesome for the info provided. I am a Netflix only household and have been debating on the Roku. I'm just wondering how much free content there actually is. I miss news, I'm in Canada. Can anyone speak to that subject for me? Thanks in advance :)

• clayton s6 years agoReport

I know you get news stations with Roku and lots of other free stations besides Netflex. You need to call Roku and they will list all the free stations you get at (888)600-7658. It is well worth the money!!! We love all they extra stations.

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

All of the UK TV channels are available to watch live streaming and on demand catchup when you are abroad if you have a VPN installed on your device. ITV, BBC, CH4, SKY & US TV stuff aswell like HULU will all start to work. HULU great for free movies. VPN switches your ip address to any country you like so you appear your are there, pretty neat.

Source(s): See http://www.watchiplayer.com to download the VPN.
  • Anonymous
    3 years ago

You be seated and read a booklet and the heroes unfold for the reason that vast landscaping which is your brain and creativity and the opportunity is hundreds, virtually hundreds of times higher than the unpleasant TV field

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.