What channels come free with a ROKU player?

I just hooked up my ROKU player but can't tell which channels I can get that have free content.

Roku Channel Store Uk

• ebrani

Roku Channel List Uk

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Source(s): channels free roku player: https://shortly.im/8KukS

ROKU is as media player that comes pre-loaded with programs like, Netfilx, Pandora, etc. Most of these rae not free, you will need to pay a monthly fee to use them. They are designed to attach to your TV set. Some of the newer ROKUs have some limited access to the internet. Joe The Old Computer Guy

Roku offers a number of free channels like youtube, PBS, pandora, VEVO, Popcornflix etc.

• sarah

You can get anything you can get on your computer. Learning how is the hardest part. Thousands of news, from CNBC to ABC

We have a ROKU 3 and games and movies and some on demand means you only pay for what you watch. We have and account with VUDU. But if you rent two movies over the month it costs the same as and account with Netflix where you can watch unlimited movies during the month.

• sarah
      5 years agoReport

witch is all cheaper than a cable company

Well I have Roku TV two. And it doesn't come with any special if you have imputs like different ones try them out and Roku might be on that input

Source(s): Roku

Thanks you guys are awesome for the info provided. I am a Netflix only household and have been debating on the Roku. I'm just wondering how much free content there actually is. I miss news, I'm in Canada. Can anyone speak to that subject for me? Thanks in advance :)

• clayton s6 years agoReport

I know you get news stations with Roku and lots of other free stations besides Netflex. You need to call Roku and they will list all the free stations you get at (888)600-7658. It is well worth the money!!! We love all they extra stations.

All of the UK TV channels are available to watch live streaming and on demand catchup when you are abroad if you have a VPN installed on your device. ITV, BBC, CH4, SKY & US TV stuff aswell like HULU will all start to work. HULU great for free movies. VPN switches your ip address to any country you like so you appear your are there, pretty neat.

Source(s): See http://www.watchiplayer.com to download the VPN.

You be seated and read a booklet and the heroes unfold for the reason that vast landscaping which is your brain and creativity and the opportunity is hundreds, virtually hundreds of times higher than the unpleasant TV field