Aaron asked in Politics & GovernmentMilitary · 1 decade ago

Can a former Marine come work for you and President Obama, I live in Memphis?

I am from the home town of Marianna, Ark where former Secretary of Transportation Rodney Slater is from. I am looking to work as a diplomat for foreign service. My career in the Military allowed me to spend alot of time overseas. I understand that it is vital to have people from and in the United States who understand how important it is to have foreign relations with the international community. Is the White House looking for former Marines to serve as liasions to the United States...If so, Please contact me by email at Roncc1981@yahoo.com

Thank you for allowing me to ask a question,

Aaron

Favorite Answer

Ok, your hired. You start on Monday. Be at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue 8am sharp.