Do you choose to honey and why or why not?

If you could make sure your honey came from a source that treated bees lovingly and did not disrupt their daily life, etc?
Update: I mean outside of labels such as vegan or whatever...in your own experience and feelings from your heart...not what someone has labeled 'vegan'. I don't eat meat, animal products, use bath products or any type of products that are derived from animals, but I have often wondered if I had my own chickens if I... show more I mean outside of labels such as vegan or whatever...in your own experience and feelings from your heart...not what someone has labeled 'vegan'.

I don't eat meat, animal products, use bath products or any type of products that are derived from animals, but I have often wondered if I had my own chickens if I would eat eggs. I don't know. Because I know I would treat my chickens lovingly and they would have a *natural* way of life...not cooped up in some tiny building, not being able to see sunshine...etc. (what i'm trying to say is that I would treat them good.) I don't know tho, nowadays the idea of eating an egg kinda weirds me out lol.

The same thing with honey. I get it from a local beekeeper that claims to treat his bees the best, but I don't know how I feel in my heart about it quite yet. I am not going to just write off eating it because it 'isn't vegan'. That sounds too dogmatic for me.

I stopped eating meat and animal products because of dreams I had...they were cl
Update 2: (((((Nick))))) Lol!