Is eutimes.net a reliable site for news?

and also is this article true?

my friend sent it to me all freaked out saying the world's going to end and i'm kinda freaked out, but at the same time i'm wondering if it's the truth.

Update:

2 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

You need to know the biases of the news:

-12/08 Zogby poll on which is the most trusted news source: FoxNews 39%, CNN 16%, MSNBC 15%. T;he most trusted news personalities: Rush Limbaugh 13%; Bill O’Reilly 10%; Chris Mathews 2%. WEB NEWS IS TRUSTED MORE THAN TV AND PRINT, COMBINED.

-1/27/10 Guardian: Nielson poll: "Fox most trusted news channel in U. S.”: Fox News 49%, CNN 39%, ABC 31%, CBS 32%, NBC 35%.

-1/10 Public Policy Poll, a Democratic leaning pollster, found that Fox News was trusted by more people than ABC News, CBS News, CNN, and NBC news.

-9/09 Pew poll, 1985 to 2009, on how public perceives media bias: 60 percent say the press is politically biased; 50 percent say it’s liberal; 22 percent say it’s conservative; 27 percent gave no answer.

-6/15/10: Rasmussen poll on who the media supported in ’08 election: 51% said Obama; 7% said McCain.

-11/4/10 Washington Post: “Fox News Channel towered over its cable news rivals on election night, attracting more viewers than CNN and MSNBC combined.”

-10/22/06 London Evening Standard: BBC CEO Grade caught on tape admitting that BBC is far Left, guilty of promoting Left-wing, anti-Christian, pro-Muslim views; promotes multiculturalism; gives no moral weight to America or rural folks; BBC Diversity Chief wants veiled female reporters.

-6/17/07 Daily Telegraph: The BBC has failed to promote proper debate on major political issues because of the inherent liberal culture of its staff, a report commissioned by the corporation has concluded. BBC director general Mark Thompson: "In the BBC I joined 30 years ago, there was, in much of current affairs, in terms of people's personal politics, which were quite vocal, a massive bias to the left."

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

No.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.