?
? asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 9 years ago

Alex Reid Is He Genuine Or Not?

I personally think hes trying to cling on to his 15 min of fame . Jordan also deserves everythinh hes dishing out Do you Agree?

• Jan409
    Favorite Answer

When he was on CBB he certainly came over as genuine but a bit niave

She only married him to keep herself in the limelight and to get back at Peter Andre

She's a despicable example of a human being and I dread to think how her poor children will grow up

with a mother like her who gives them no stability and an eternal strings of men to share their lives with

CATHERINE, Catherine, what are you saying? Of COURSE he's genuine - well, as genuine as Tony Blair, both have traces of fake tan on their hands. Palms and soles don't tan naturally, look at Alex and at Blair, tangoed to say the least!

Someone in our Social services dept ought to be really looking at the mental welfare of the children in all of this. Physical welfare is always looked at first but who thinks about how the children are affected mentally in these horrible plastic relationships?

She's a nightmare, means well, tries to do the best she can for herself and the children but basically she's a kind hearted, intelligent trollop who doesn't trust men - no better than she ought to be is how she would have been described years ago. Shame really, for all concerned.

• ?

They are both Media Whores, one is no better than the other.

Everyone knew he was being used when he came out of the BB House, even him, but he wanted Fame, Money etc.

Through their sporting activities these people mix with the 'upper' echelons of society it is just strange how the 'working' class newspapers advertise their alleged problems... they are massive mansion dwellers...what interest is this to unemployed 'workers'. You would think these newspapers would be more directed to having headlines as to the reasons why a lot of their readers cannot get employment.

• ?

I think he couldn`t believe his luck when `Jordan` asked HIM to marry her although he seems a tad naive not to see that he was being used.

One thing though, I would bet she didn`t expect him to call her bluff by staying in their house until she pays him what he thinks he deserves.

She will be frantic now that someone is playing her at her own game.

Marry in haste, repent at leisure. I feel sorry for the 3 kids involved in all this drama.

The are all fame junkies and will do anything to stay in the spotlight. So, tell me, how genuine can they really be?

She is the one who married him to make pete jealous - it didn't work

She sent him into the BB house and was jealous when he won - because the public liked him

She has sold her kids souls by splashing their faces all over TV, magazines newspapers etc - NOW she decides she wants to keep them out of the limelight

She is the control freak and can't handle it when it doesn't go her way - Pete has moved on and she's jealous and Alex isn't playing her silly games - SHE is to blame for everything in her life nobody else

• Daniel

its really difficult to judge if i had to guess i would say he is a genuine person but wants to mainatin the "fame"

The problem is that most people fall into the trap of thinking ......... 'Ooh I hate Jordan, therefore I must like Alex Reid'.

When the truth is, both of them are despicable people.

Good to know Katie Price drags her kids into all of this mess.