promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (American) · 9 years ago

Which team has the best recievers in the NFL?

I'd have to say Green Bay. Greg Jennings, Donald Driver, James Jones, Jordy Nelson, not to mention Jermichael Finley who plays like a WR when healthy

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Green Bay, Behind them are.. Cowboys with Miles Austin, Dez Bryant, Jason Witten, & Roy Williams. Jets are not bad either with Holmes, Braylon Edwards, Cotchery, & Keller. The Ravens also with Boldin, Housh, Mason & Heap. The Bengals were good last year as well. I think if the current group of Cowboys WR's stay together they could possibly become the #1 Receiving Core in the NFL. IFFFF Dallas Builds its O - Line & buys Romo some time.

Source(s): I agree somewhat about the Giants. They DEF have a top notch Receiving Core, But I 100% DISAGREE with the people that are saying the Colts, & Saints. Peyton Manning & Drew Breese make every receiver on that team good (apart from Reggie Wayne, Dallas Clark, & maybe Marques Colston)
    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 9 years ago

I think many fans seem to forget about the Colts because of the many injuries they had this year. The Colts have always been in the top 5 in terms of receivers. Dallas Clark, Reggie Wayne, Pierre Garcon, Austin Collie, Blair White (filling in for Collie and still played great), now Jacob Tamme. I do agree that the GB Packers receivers are near the top, but in my opinion, the Colts have the best receivers. I think the receiving corp is one of the reasons why the Colts have been successful for so long. Sure Peyton Manning makes the Colts what they are, but the receivers that the Colts have been able to get year in and year out, have shown tremendous impact over a short period of time. I like the Colts receivers because of how they play well, and when players are hurt, you have those that fill in quite nicely.

• 9 years ago

Green Bay

• Green Bay probably has the best in the NFL. Second are the Eagles and third are the Chiefs.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

Green bay

Source(s): That's the only reason Rodgers is good.
  • Gb WR's benefit from Aaron Rodgers.

I think the best in the league are on the NY Giants Eli passes the ball like he closed his eyes and spun around then threw! Even so, Hakeem Nicks, Steve Smith, and Mario Manningham still got the guy 30 TDs and over 4000 yds

Big deal if the WRs catch passes from a Brady Peyton or Brees. If I played flag football with chris johnson on my team I'd be undefeated.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

NFC- Green Bay and New Orleans

AFC- Indianapolis

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Ravens and Cowboys

Colts have bad receivers they just have Manning.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Who won the Super Bowl?

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

yeah, GB is no. 1...

the steelers aren't as bad as people think either though... wallace, ward, randal el, heath miller, the two rookies sanders and brown...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.