YoMann asked in Dining OutFast Food · 9 years ago

Whats the healthiest fast food restaurant?

I know for sure it isnt McDonalds.

Chic-fil-a is good but its high caloried.

Same for Wendy's.

But i'd just like to know what the healthiest fast food restaurant is in America.

Favorite Answer

Panera Bread and Subway

1

Source(s): Perfect Paleo Recipes Cookbook - http://PaleoCookbook.raiwi.com/?csvu

I believe they call that an oxymoron.

But in answer to your question, there's no "healthiest" fast food restaurant. However, there are healthy options in the restaurants. At subway, for example, they have lighter sandwiches. McDonalds has salads and so on. The thing to do, would be to go on the website before hand. They have nutritional information for all of their food, so you can compare. If not, just eat at fast food restaurants as a treat and enjoy the fat.

Source(s): Good luck :)

No such thing. McD, Chick-Fil-A, Wendy's all offer salads. All fast food is unhealthy because first of all they don't offer organic ingredients (pesticides in the salads, yuck), that's how they can keep the cost low. But if you do need to eat at one, obviously order a salad & fruit. Better yet, go in to a supermarket & pick up an organic meal bar/pick up organic produce. Sorry Subway subs is not that healthy. Think about the bread. Food is scary out there. You'd have to find a mom n' pop health deli in the neighborhood. I'm sure you can google it.

Quiznos and SubWay are arguably the healthiest fast food restaurants in American - but that's only if you practice portion control.

Chic-Fil-A is nothing but an over hyped KFC and isn't "healthy" by any standards. Neither is McDonald's Wendy's, Burger King, Carl's Jr. ect.

Def. not Chic Fil A. I work there. I mean any fast food restaurant can be healthy if you get the right things there. Like a salad, or soup instead of nuggets. or Grilled chicken on wheat bead.

yeah....gotta be subway, although Panera Bread is the tastiest healthy fast food restaurant, I'm kind of against defining them as "fast food" because any restaurant that uses real dishes shouldn't be called fast food even though they DO serve it fast. Their food is high quality....but on the expensive side too. I personally love eating there.

Some people don't consider Subway fast food, but if it is..it's definitely the healthiest.

• Amy

All the answers are pretty good, but you can generally find something healthy wherever you go. You can ask for the nutrition information at most places to help guide your decision. Caution: Even places like subway can wreck your healthy eating goals.

For the best answers, search on this site https://smarturl.im/aDNXL

All fast food restaurants are good for you cause everyone of them have salads or grilled chicken sandwiches you don't have to get stuff that's bad for you such as a big greasy CB or french fries they all have fruit and stuff to.

No fast food is healthy no matter what but I would have to say the one of the more healthy fast food is Golden Bowl if you have one in your area. No fast food is healthy though