Would a man agree to go on additional dates with you if he wasn't interested?

Ok. I met a guy online. He initiated the first contact. We went out. I asked for the second date, to which he agreed. He hasn't made any moves on me, so I'm wondering if it is because he's not interested in me anymore or he's just being respectful. We had the second date and had a lot of fun, but still no kiss. We did a lot of hugging, and that was about it. So....I'm just confused as to what I should do now. This guy and I talk practically every day, and I don't think a man who wasn't interested would even bother to return my calls or texts. Should I pursue him more and make it known that I want to get serious with him, or wait for him to make his intentions known? Also, is it bad if I initiate our first kiss? I get the feeling that he thinks I'm gonna push him away if he tries.

Sorry for all the questions!

Favorite Answer

Sometimes. Especially if he has the idea you put out. But unless that's the idea then probably not. Guys will not waste money on multiple dates unless he has multiple intentions. He really actually sounds interested, but just shy. Which I hate. I like guys that know what they want and make it clear. I'd wait for him to make his intentions known, but dont put out just yet (until you know its to be serious).

You've been on two dates and haven't even kissed. Don't make it known that you want to get serious, it's too soon. Let him be the one to make that happen. He will make his intentions known when he knows what his intentions are.

I just had a third date with someone I met online. It was the first time we kissed. I am not really the one to initiate something like that, however after our second date he did tell me that he usually didn't make a move on someone unless they made it clear he had a green light, so at the end of that 2nd date I kissed him on the cheek. By our 3rd he got a clue.

It's OK not to kiss someone until the 2nd or 3rd date, there isn't a rush. But don't pressure him to be serious or badger him about how he feels so soon, because I pretty much guarantee you he'll get scared away! Let him chase you a little.

keep talking to him but let him text you first and let him be the one to invite you on a date. you need to be a little hard to get or else he will get bored

• bec

let, him ask you on the next date, if he doest ask you then you'll know if he is interested in you or not.