Jason asked in HealthMental Health · 9 years ago

Severe TBI...executive function difficulties...but my wife..?

..who's Bulgarian and married me when I had more money...is now calling me Lazy, ..and ********, ..a Moron..and all because these of these difficulties. I may make a mess by leaving something somewhere(it shouldn't be!), but...I have memory difficulties and concentration difficulties and decision making difficulties and my eyesights bad etc, ..and all she seems to want to do is make me angry so...as she knows, I will 'fly-off-the-handle!' and walk out...

Maybe she wants me to leave so she can invite her lover in? (Head-injury induced fantasy?)

Maybe she wants me to go out, ..and not see the passing-car? BANG - he's dead! (Head-injury induced fears?)

Maybe she wants me to leave so she can steal my flat?(Head-injury induced worries?)

Help, ..what does she want? She purposely does what she knows will anger me. Why does she want me to freak?

Favorite Answer

being bulgarian (female) i must tell you there's no way out, she married you because of your money, she will love you again when you have... during the other time you're going to be f****d up. divorce her

Take at least 4 Omega 3 fish oil supplements, or the recommended dose of a high quality fish oil daily, like Carlsons or Melrose (certified free of mercury) it is best if consumed with an antioxidant, such as an orange, or its FRESHLY SQUEEZED juice.

If vitamin E is added, it should be certified as being 100% from natural sources, or it may be synthetic: avoid it! Females may benefit by balancing the DHA, & EPA versions of Omega 3 in fish, or krill oil with ALA flaxseed oil Omega 3, or at least one heaped tablespoonful of ground flaxseed, daily.

Dr. Mercola rates "krill oil" much higher than fish oil, because it is far less easily oxidised, so you may want to check this out for yourself through the searchbar at mercola.com Vegetarians & vegans: Google: "Omega 3; algae; supplies" and use it with flaxseed.

View http://your-mental-health.weebly.com/g.html about memory improvement. Take lecithin for at least 3 months. Anger management; see pages 1, & S. Eat the yolk of a raw egg, or have lightly fried eggs with runny centres, for the lutein and astaxanthin, which are good for the eyes. See http://alternative-complementary-health.weebly.com...

Hypnosis is merely a heightened state of suggestibility, in which you are better able to communicate with your subconscious mind. 85% of people are suggestible to some degree; 15% - 20% highly so, and 15% - 20% aren't much at all, so you could either preferably seek professional hypnotherapy, or, if not an option, hypnosisdownloads.com has ones about decision making, and maintaining concentration and focus.

Seek marriage guidance counselling.

you need to sort out your memory issues