If I enlisted in the Army would I be able to enlist ad an officer?

I am 26 years old. I'm seriously thinking of joining the army, but don't quite want to go in and talk to a recruiter till I am ready. My job has fizzled out I am VP of a union construction company. Our work just had declined the past year and a half. We primarily do work on government, military facilities,... show more I am 26 years old. I'm seriously thinking of joining the army, but don't quite want to go in and talk to a recruiter till I am ready. My job has fizzled out I am VP of a union construction company. Our work just had declined the past year and a half. We primarily do work on government, military facilities, contractors, hospitals. I've virtually worked on every base in California. I am Vice President of the company. My work consists of everything from preparing proposals, bids, estimating, project management, and being a foreman when needed. I'm also a fully liscense union carpenter. The problem is I did not complete College. I know you need a College degree to enlist ad an officer, but wondering if real world knowledge can be applcable also? Would I be able to enlist as an officer by chance?