Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Cars & TransportationMaintenance & Repairs · 1 decade ago

If I put jet fuel in my car will it go faster?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

It wont run at all. That is like putting deisel in it LOL. Matter of fact, if you do put jet fuel in it, be sure to use JP4 and not JP8. JP 4 is a higher grade lol!!. You will then have premium jet fuel. Therefore, your car will "not run" even faster!!!

• 7 years ago

If your car can handle leaded fuel. Which im 100% it doesnt. Iv seen only 1 person in my entire life run aviation fuel in their vehicle. But 0 parts in that vehicle are stock.

Just to get a vehicle Leaded fuel ready... will take more than its worth.

You cant run aviation fuel. Just dont attempt it. Your car will in the junk yard in about a day.

Btw kerosene or leaded, your car wont run with it

• 1 decade ago

Gas engines don't like kerosene (jet fuel)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

it will not run on jet fuel.really no damage other than draining the tank and changing the fuel filter.jetful is basically glorified diesel/kerosene.

Source(s): i was a purple shirt during my time in the navy for flight quarters.that means fueling team to land lubbers lol
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

have you ever seen/smelled jet fuel... it just does not burn the same way as Gasoline, it requires compression that your engine cant compress too, it wont burn, just try to turn over for a while

• 1 decade ago

If you can, put it on youtube. Or maybe post before and after pictures. Make sure the lens cap it off you may only get 1 chance!!!!

Source(s): Mechanic
  • Dan
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

It'll go faster alright.You'll make record time to the junk yard.

• 1 decade ago

only if you put in a jet engine first

• ?
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Fast lane to the junk yard.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Your car will die faster that's for sure

Source(s): www.enginemisfire.com
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.