_|053|o|-| asked in SportsWrestling · 1 decade ago

Please tell me Michael Tarver isn't the GM!!!?

Think about it! He's been seen randomly in backstage segments for a few weeks now, and it just showed him idly watching the JoMo/Henry vs. Rio/Sheamus match! On top of that, the GM's been saying that he wants to "protect his identity, and will reveal himself when it's safe." What if he's been hiding from Nexus! Now that the original Nexus is gone, Tarver starts showing up!? Too coincidental!

• ohhhey
    Favorite Answer

that could make sense but wasn't tarver still in nexus when they had the laptop gm ? but other then that good point its got me thinking =)

I doubt they'd do that. They're probably setting up for some storyline with him. They also wouldn't be that obvious if they wanted to keep his identity secret.

Good point and I never would have thought of that, but they wouldn't do that with someone so unexperienced.

The secret GM has been going on since before he got injured, or just after, if I remember correctly (and I might not....), but if I do, then they planned ahead way to well, and that's not something that they'd plan for that guy.

• OMG good thinking, I would have never thought of this, but now that it comes to this what if he is? I wouldn't want him to be GM, but so far Raw GM has been making good matches, agree?

valid points but the man sucks on the mic he wont be the gm but i like where youre comeing from

Tarver isn't GM.

Come on now, everyone knows it's Big Dick Johnson

Not a chance. It would make no sense.